Monday, February 27, 2012

I *hate* Zits! Homemade Zit Cream

I always had clear skin as a teenager and a young mom...  Around the time I hit my upper 20s my skin started to break out a lot.  *pout* Now that I'm well into my 30s *double pout* I have more zits than ever!!! 

Nina and I really like making homemade beauty supplies.  We use them a lot!  I discovered homemade zit cream and use it all the time!  With three girls in our house zit medicine can get pricey!  Now this isn't any miracle cream, but it works just as well as the stuff you buy in the store at hurrying up the healing process of pimples.


Zit Cream 
Use daily on pimples for best results.

 honey
Cinnamon powder
 
Mix the honey with some cinnamon powder (enough to make a paste). Dab on your pimple and leave for about 20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.  If you are adventurous apply before bed and wash off in the morning.

Honey was used back in the day to heal wounds (and still works great for that!) and cinnamon is a natural antiseptic so together they work great on zits!

No comments: