Saturday, September 20, 2014

2014 First Day of School Walk Down Memory Lane

Fall means back to school... It's crazy how old my kids (and I) are getting!  It's also amazing how fast life goes by.  Things that happen seem like yesterday and seem like a lifetime ago at the same time.  Here is my annual first day of school walk down memory lane. *sniff sniff*


2014: Nina Cosmetology School


I want to make a little commentary right here.  Because I'm a month late with my back to school posting Nina has been in cosmetology school for a whole month now as I write this.  She is THRIVING there!  She does so well.  It makes me feel really old to have her finished at the high school, but I'm so proud of her and all she's accomplishing!  It was a financial struggle for me to be able to pay her tuition, but I really want her to be able to do something she loves, so it's worth it!  Plus now she owes me hair and eyelashes for life! *wink*


2014: Alyssa- 9th grade, Caleb 8th grade


2013


2012


2011



2010

2009

2008

2007


2006: The first year all three of my kids were in school. My sister also attended that year.
Nikki- 8th grade, Nina- 4th grade, Alyssa- 1st grade

2006: Caleb- kindergarten (what a cutie!)

HAPPY BACK TO SCHOOL EVERYONE!

No comments: