Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting... yes, I'm serious!



Why didn't I think of this sooner?  Brownies and cookie dough are my two favorite desserts!  We eat a lot of brownies at our house since brownie mixes are so dang cheap and easy to make... plus I LOVE LOVE LOVE brownies and so does everyone else in our family. 

I usually dress them up when we have company over... perhaps I should push all the gourmet cupcake bakeries out of the way and start a trend of gourmet brownie bakeries??  Mmmmmm *wiping the drool off my chin* 

These are amazing.  You must try them!  These could totally be made ahead of time and frozen for the holidays!  You could top them with ice cream for an even more sinful treat!

Cookie Dough topped Brownies

9x13 pan of brownies (made from a mix or your favorite recipe), cooled

Cookie Dough Frosting:

3/4 c. (1 1/2 cubes) butter or margarine
2/3 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 c. flour
1/2 c. water
1 c. mini chocolate chips

Beat until well mixed.  Spread on cooled brownies.  Refrigerate if not serving immediately and keep leftovers in the fridge. 

**WARNING**  Crazy rich and highly addictive!

No comments: