Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vintage Suitcases

I absolutely love vintage suitcases! (ok, ok... what vintage item DON'T I love?) I know the white one seems a little out of place, but I'm thinking of changing the color with tan shoe polish. Do you think it will work? I remember changing the color of my shoes in high school with shoe polish when I'd get bored with them :)

Not only do the suitcases look great by themselves, they also give me lots of room to store vintage accessories. I paid $2-3 for each of these. I only buy them if I find them for super cheap.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would leave the white one as is. I like how the white one stands out! :-) Not sure if the polish would work or not, I would assume that it would.

Debby said...

Me too!!!! Love them, so many greatn things can be done.
Debby

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOVE them. I don't ahve any. I am not for sure where to incorporate them in my home. But I love the way they look.

Christi Williams said...

I absolutely love your vintage suitcases! And like you, what vintage don't I like. You must find them at yard sales, they would cost 10.00 at DI.

Sally Wood said...

They are very cute! You really have a good eye for things like this.