▼

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Glitter Spiders

What would Halloween be without pink glittery spiders?


I made these adorable glitter spiders Monday afternoon. Caleb (my seven-year-old) helped me. He had fun painting the glue on with a paintbrush. I think they look quite cute in a bowl on my coffee table.





22 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday!

    PINK spiders are unique!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun! Now when I wish I was buying glitter last week, I'd bought pink. Oh, well! Another trip to Michaels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if you are going to have a spider around, a pink one is the best. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Glittery pink isn't what usually comes to mind when one thinks of spiders, but I think it's a nice change from the creepy black kind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must make some of these great pink glittery spiders. Thanks for sharing your idea. I also checked out your new hairdo. It's very becoming. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pink spiders!! Happy "spooky" Pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crafty idea!

    Please come visit for my Pink Saturday offering, and then click on the book in my sidebar for a book giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eerily cute! Great idea! I may have to copy it. Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those spiders..happy pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday, Angie.

    Ooh, glittery pink spiders are too much fun. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Pink Saturday!
    Besitos desde Argentina!!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not a friend of spiders but I could live with the pink glittery ones : ) Hope your Saturday is a great one!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Pink Saturday! Your pink spiders are extraordinary.
    Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful project - these spiders are just beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pink spiders!!! Super cute!
    Happy pink Saturday! Love your new do, it is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pink spiders!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Blessings, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous idea! You could do skulls, mini pumpkins, all sorts of things! I've seen pink Christmas, but never Halloween. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Pink Saturday (just a little bit late..).

    Those pink glitter spiders are just too cute. What a creative idea for adding a little pink sparkle to Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't much care for spiders...but I would make an exception for pink glittery ones!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Stephanie

    P.S. Love the hair do!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute lil pink spider...Happy Pink...Katherinellen

    ReplyDelete
  21. cool spiders, thanks for the note on my blog. I sure my grandsons would not be at a tea party for little girls. But he loves to come and have tea with his Granna.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cool! Pink Spiders..Happy Pinkness to you! Have a great week and drop by to see me anytime. :0)

    Stephanie
    Queen of Dreamsz

    ReplyDelete