▼

Thursday, September 25, 2008

McDonald's Chicken Nugget Guys



I've had this orange pumpkin since before my kids were born!  Inside is a treasure loved by all children that come to our house!

The chicken nugget guys from McDonald's Happy Meals from years ago!


It's too bad they haven't brought these guys back. We love them and I would love to have more. It cracks me up how much children love to play with them and mix and match them. Each year I think my kids will lose interest in them, but each year their eyes light up when we find the orange pumpkin (the chicken nuggets' "house").

13 comments:

  1. That is really cute! I remember them years ago! If you keep them longer they will be a collector's item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! It's nice you keep them as a special Halloween treat so they last longer. : )
    ~Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those! I need to look for some at yard sales when I go out shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great treat. I am sure they have a blast playing with those cuties. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cute. It does look like something kids would love!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! My daughter and I collected the Chicken Nuggets guys and loved to switch their little costumes around. I wish I had saved mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes....:clapping with glee here:....I would look forward to having it come out each year too. How cool is that?!!!!!

    My Show n Tell this week is entitled 'BEE CAREFUL'....stop by if you can find time. And, have a glorious weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute to put the little toys in there for them to look forward to each year. Building memories for sure.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of my gosh! I have a couple of those little guys. Did that container come with them? I have never seen one like that.

    Isn't it funny how kids always love the simplest of toys.

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are too cute. I can see why the kids love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little guys are so adorable! I can see why they are so popular!
    Thank you for sharing them with us.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cute! I'm sure it fun for them to play with them since they come out once a year.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh they are great - I can see why your kids still love them.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete